5 Maximum participants
No need for camera for this course
Accepted CamerasLaptop computer
Workshop in english
around the world
Choose your next class
|Monday 1 May 2017||5h||01:00 pm||06:00 pm||180 €|
|Saturday 1 July 2017||5h||01:00 pm||06:00 pm||180 €|
|Monday 4 September 2017||5h||01:00 pm||06:00 pm||180 €|
|Saturday 4 November 2017||5h||01:00 pm||06:00 pm||180 €|
|Saturday 6 January 2018||5h||01:00 pm||06:00 pm||180 €|
|Saturday 3 March 2018||5h||01:00 pm||06:00 pm||180 €|
All about Lightroom: organize, edit, and publish your photos
As a photographer, you need to edit in a thoughtful and relevant way. Your harddrive will be thankful!
Digital photography demands that photographers work in post-production software(s) to get the most out of their images. Contrast, colors, and/or black & white are compulsory steps that any photographer needs to master. Thanks to this post-production process, you will be able to have better-looking images and to create your own photographic style.
Adobe Lightroom allows you to import pictures from your camera, edit these pictures inside a library, then modify and publish them, whether it be for printing or web purposes.
All these aspects of post-production will be taught during class.
This class will teach you:
- How to import your pictures
- How to organize, edit, number and archive your final pictures
- How to correct and upgrade your pictures (colors, contrast, dust suppression, lightness, framing, etc…)
- How to produce a tonally rich black and white photo and how to use automatic filters
- How to get your images ready to print and to export to the web
6, rue des Champs Elysées 1050 Ixelles 02 808 45 14